For: Serves 2
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 1 hour
Resting time: 1.5 hours
- Dissolve the yeast and half a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm milk.
- Beat the butter until creamy, then stir in the flour and milk mixture. Cover the dough and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, almonds and raisins with the rest of the sugar and add to the dough. Then cover the dough and leave for another hour.
- Knead the dough again and shape into a log. Bake the stollen in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C for 60 minutes.
- Brush the stollen with the clarified butter and dust with icing sugar. Serve on the oval plate from the Toy‘s Delight Royal Classic collection and enjoy. Bon appétit!