Muffins with cream cheese/berry topping
1. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
2. Whisk the butter, buttermilk and egg with the salt and then work quickly into the flour mixture with a cooking spoon. Finally, fold in the chopped chocolate.
3. Grease the moulds with some butter and pour in the dough up to about 2 cm below the rim.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C top/bottom heat for 25-30 minutes.
5. Use a fork to mix the cream cheese, icing sugar and a few red berries together, making sure to crush the berries well. Add a blob of cream on top of every muffin and garnish with the remaining berries.