Lamb cutlets with rosemary and red beets
1. Finely crush fennel seeds, pimento, coriander, pepper, and cumin ina mortar. Cut the garlic into pieces andadd it to the herb mixture with the oil andstir. Add the lamb cutlets in the mixture and allow to sit overnight.
2. Peel the red beets and onions andcut into thin pieces with the slicer.Finally, place into a bowl, season with salt and pepperand add the caraway, lemon zest, vinegar andolive oil. Mix everything well and allow to infuse.
3. Wash and finely cut the parsley, chives, marjoram, and mint and mix with the sour cream. Season everything with salt,pepper, ground paprika, and the lemon juice.
4. Remove the lamb cutlets from the marinade, allow to dry,and wrap with the rosemary; reinforce this withkitchen twine at the bones. Place on the hotgrill and grill over indirect but strong heat for approximately 4minutes per side and season with salt.
5. Place the finished lamb cutlets together with the red beet saladand the herbed sour cream and serve. Garnish with fresh, smallred beet slices if desired.