Salad with pear, Gorgonzola and caramelised walnuts
1. Peel the pears, cut them down the middle and remove the core with a teaspoon, then cut into thin slices.
2. Portion the cheese while it is still chilled into small pieces.
3. Heat the sugar in a pan and, once liquid, briefly caramelise the coarsely broken walnut halves in it. Then remove them from the pan and allow to cool.
4. Stir together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey and finely diced shallots to make a light vinaigrette, season with salt and pepper and mix with the salad leaves.
5. Arrange the pears and the pieces of cheese on the previously portioned salad, sprinkle the caramelised walnuts over it and serve.